RHONDA CRANS, PARALEGAL
104 West Main Street, Suite 1
Evansville, WI 53536
Rhonda Crans has over 35 years of experience as a paralegal. She has extensive experience in all areas of civil practice, including business law and transactions, real estate, probate, tax preparation, and estate planning matters. She specializes in foreclosure/replevin collection, small claims, landlord-tenant rights, and probate matters.
A lifelong resident of the Evansville area, Rhonda and her husband, Jim, enjoy spending time with their children and precious grandchildren. She also enjoys music, sports, and traveling to warm places.
University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
Memberships And Community Service
- Evansville Golf Association, Board of Directors and Executive Committee 2007—present,
- Women’s Golf League Executive Committee 2004—present
- St. John’s Lutheran Church, Evansville, Church Council and Executive committee 2001—2010
- Evansville Youth Basketball, treasurer and coach 2000—2004
- Evansville Youth Baseball, treasurer 1998—2000
- VFW volunteer – Rally in the Alley
- Avid Packer – Brewer – Badger fan!